Providing Expert Service Throughout Clark County
A reliable air conditioner is one of the most important things you can have in your home. When the weather starts to get too hot to bear, you need to have the comfort of mind that with the push of a few buttons or the turn of a dial or two, your home will start to get cool and comfortable. 然而, 就像其他机器一样, your air conditioner might start to show signs that it’s breaking down or simply stop working altogether. 当这种事发生在你身上, knowing which company to call can make all the difference – and that company should be Legacy Air.
Call us at (725) 237-2441 to schedule a service with one of our experienced technicians today!
Our team here at Legacy Air is committed to providing you with top-notch service you can count on in your time of need. We were founded with a drive to provide unparalleled and dedicated service to our customers, and our expert technicians are ready and waiting to fix whatever issue your AC unit is dealing with. We provide same-day appointments, so don’t wait to get in touch and 今天安排你的服务!
Common Signs That Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Sometimes it’s easy to tell when your AC is in need of repairs, but sometimes the signs are a little less clear – until they’re not. Here are some of the most common symptoms of a struggling air conditioner unit:
- 立博手机app里散发出难闻的气味. Strange smells coming from your air conditioner likely means that something has started growing in there and needs to be cleaned out. This is most often noticed the first time it’s turned on in the spring or summer.
- Strange banging, 铿锵之声 or other noises coming from your AC. Your air conditioner will make some noise while it’s in use, but if you notice any new loud banging, 刮, 铿锵之声, 等. noises, you need to get it checked out as soon as possible.
- Your air conditioner is leaking water. While there may be some condensation build up around your AC unit, actively dripping or pooling water is the sign of a serious problem.
- Warm air blowing from your air conditioner. If you notice warm air blowing out of your AC, the first thing you should do is check to see if the thermostat is set lower than your home’s current temperature. If it is, then there’s a good chance something is wrong with your unit.
- 你家异常潮湿. Air conditioners are supposed to help regulate and maintain your home’s humidity levels. When your home gets noticeably humid while your AC is running, then it’s a sign that something needs to be fixed.
If your air conditioner is displaying any of these issues, you shouldn’t wait to call in a repair technician. The sooner you address the problem, the cheaper and quicker the fix should be.
Schedule Your Repair Service With Legacy Air Today
Don’t wait to get your AC unit fixed, call Legacy Air today! Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and skills you can count on to get your air conditioner fixed as soon as possible at a price that works for you. We provide same-day appointments, so even if you’re facing down an emergency we’re ready to help right away. Give us a call at (725) 237-2441 to schedule your appointment with one of our Las Vegas AC technicians today!